Shop for Min Rs.500/- & Win a Chance to Catch King Nagarjuna Live on the sets of Bigg Boss-3KLM Fashion Mall is an iconic fashion destination in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka offering in-vogue, trending, and latest fashion attires to the customers at the lowest possible best prices with unlimited and infinite offers all through the year. All of our showrooms are well housed with an unimaginable collection of menswear, womenswear, kidswear, festive wear, occasional wear, partywear, seasonal wear, ethnic wear, etc. If you are a die-hard fan of Akkineni Nagarjuna and desperately looking to see him live, then, this is for you. Being the official fashion partner for the Bigg Boss Telugu Season-3, we want to take this opportunity, which can help our customers, who are huge fans of Nagarjuna, to catch him live.
Instructions for Participation-
- Shop for a minimum value of Rs.500/- at any of our KLM Fashion Mall showrooms to participate in the contest.
- The bill copy should be attached along with the contact details.
- The bills from 21st July to 20th Oct’19 are only eligible for this contest.
- Like and follow us on and
- The selection of the winners is completely under the control of our selection process and panel.
- Two winners will be picked up for a week until the show is on
- Only the entry passes for the show will be provided by KLM Fashion Mall, rest all the other expenses should be borne by the participants.
- The winners will be announced on our FB Page every Wednesday.
- Mobile phones should be handed over at the security check while entering into the Shooting SET, also any other electronic devices as objected by the Security.
- Visitors should report at the mentioned venue 30 mins in advance.
- Visitors are not allowed to leave the Shooting SET in between the shooting time and have to wait till the stipulated time.
- No Visitor is allowed for BB3 contestant eviction episode shoot.
- Visitors are not allowed to meet any celebrities at the venue.
- Visitors full names and contact details should be provided to us 2 days in advance to inform the concerned team who takes care of entry at the shoot. Visitors should carry respective ID cards to get recognized with the names provided.